Posted on 1:04 PM ♥comments♥ (14)
Hey Beauties! Finally i got a chance to blog again! If you guys didn't know that i had another baby girl 7 months ago, so i was really busy since i have another 2 yrs old boy and didn't have the time to update my blog. And now i'm kinda free to do this again..actually at this very moment they're both taking a nap. Hehe. At first i thought what the heck im gonna write here...i have no idea lol!
Well March is ending pretty soon so you know what it means time for march favorites beauty products! This is probably the first time i'm doing monthly favorites beauty products!
So here are the products that i'm loving right now...all drugstore.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures i used my phone to take this hehe.. my camera is low battery.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: Sand- i have this product for awhile now, when i first bought it..i didn't like it very much coz for me it's too powdery..But then I tried it again and now it works maybe because i now use diff foundation..
- Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation: #210: Ok i first saw this one three weeks ago and read the reviews about it..most of the reviews said they were not really liking it. But for some reason i have to try it, it's affordable and so i bought it. I'm actually loving it feels so light on my skin, it's very creamy. But the only problem is..it will not last as long as those high end brands foundation. When i applied it for the first time in the morning maybe 11am and by the time i got home lets say around 4ish..my make up melted in my face lol. So i had to do something to make it last long then i tried Maybelline dream matte powder to set my foundation..wolllaah works for me now.
- NYC Bronzing Face Powder: Sunny- Everyone been loving this product, one of the most popular bronzing product because i think its soooooo cheap! And it's amazing i love it i use this to contour my face and nose!
- Wet n Wild coloricon blusher: 832E Heather Silk- I love this blush. Beautiful color the texture is amazing a lil dab goes a long way..and gives u like a doll look.
- Loreal HiP Mascara: I got this for free coz i bought a drugstore hair dye and it came with a free mascara. Been using it then and i love it gives my lashes volume and definition.
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Berry Queen: I more into red lipsticks now..i used to love pink, nude shades but i realized it makes me look more pale.. and yea i don't own a lot of red lipsticks so i got this coz it's cheap and i like darker red shade than bright red ones..
happy thursday everyone!! TGIF tomorrow!!
Posted on 12:44 PM ♥comments♥ (2)
Want to Win a China Glaze Crackle Glaze
Link to this page now and Enter:
Posted on 10:46 PM ♥comments♥ (3)
Hey ladies, Check this out... another MAC Giveaway!!! Yey!
So what are you waiting for..enter her giveaway now for a chance to win a 3 items from M.A.C cosmetics..^_^>> http://pericharmed.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time.html
Posted on 4:31 PM ♥comments♥ (5)
Posted on 11:35 PM ♥comments♥ (5)
Pls visit && follow my new blog; if you wanna know more about me,my life,my friends & my family